Commenced on 15th July 1999 with 47 students and 7 faculties by Ultra Tech Cement limited (RDCW) Reddipalayam of Aditya Birla group. Affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) with No objection certificate from the Government of Tamil Nadu.
School has adequate infra-structure as per the bye-laws of CBSE.
At present, the strength of students is 511 and that of teachers is 23.
This school is located at Reddipalayam (State Highways), Ariyalur Taluk, Ariyalur District.
• 12 KM from Ariyalur
• 70 KM from Trichy
• 310 KM from Chennai
• Nearest Bus station – Ariyalur
• Nearest Railway Station – Ariyalur
• Nearest Airport – Trichy
- To Cater the Educational needs of the children of UltraTech Cement Limited employees and supporting staff. Also to the needy children from near-by areas.
- To pursue excellence and act as a pace setter in the field of Primary and Secondary education.
- To initiate and promote experimentation and innovation in education, in collaboration with bodies like NCERT, CBSE and TN Board of Secondary Education.
- To inculcate in student the values like good character, team spirit, dedication to purpose, a patriotic outlook and a keen desire to serve the country with efficiency.
- To infuse the spirit of sportsmanship by preparing those to put in their best efforts for the attainment of their goals and to cheerfully appreciate the achievement of others.
- Progressive, Co-educational, English medium school up to X of the CBSE, New Delhi. The quality of teaching is kept high through a suitable teacher pupil ratio and the appointment of teachers with high academic qualifications and experience.