- Commenced in July-1996 with 9 students & 4 teachers as “L&T - CSI Public School”
- Started with an agreement between the L&T and the Church of South India, Diocese of Nandyal to run the School
- Affiliated to CBSE in 1999, with the No Objection from the Government of Andhra Pradesh,
- Adequate Infrastructure as per bylaws of CBSE.
- The School name has been changed as “The Aditya Birla Public School” w.e.f 07/09/2006
- Upgradation to Senior Secondary on 14/05/2008
- Current Strength is 652 students & 38 Teachers
- Providing Computer Education on par with the guidelines of NCERT & CBSE.
- The School has been certified ISO 9001:2008 QMS by DNV Netherlands
LATITUDE N 150 1’ 13”
LONGITUDE E 780 0’ 54”
The Aditya Birla Public School located at the hill top of Thummalapenta Village, Kolimigundla (M) - Kurnool Dist- AP Located at the border line between Kurnool & Anantapur districts of Andhra Pradesh.
(Hyderabad - 7hrs, Chennai-7 Hrs and Puttaparthi -(Sail Nilayam-3 Hrs)
- 70 kms from Anantapur city (South West)
- 16 kms from the nearest town Tadipatri. (South)
- 70 kms from Proddutur town (South East) popularly known as “Second Mumbai” for Gold & Grains Business
Nearest Airport – Bangalore (4½ by road)
- To Cater the Educational needs of the children of UltraTech Cement Limited employees and supporting staff. Also needy children from surrounding areas.
To pursue excellence and act as a pace setter in the field of Primary, Secondary and Senior Secondary education.
- To initiate and promote experimentation and innovation in education, in collaboration with bodies like KVS, NCERT, CBSE and AP Board of Secondary Education.
To inculcate in student the qualities like good character, team spirit, dedication to purpose, a patriotic outlook and a keen desire to serve the country with efficiency.
- To infuse the spirit of sportsmanship by preparing them to put in their best efforts for the attainment of their goals and to cheerfully appreciate the achievement of others.
Progressive, Co-educational, English medium school upto XII of the CBSE, New Delhi. The quality of teaching is kept high through a suitable teacher pupil ratio and the appointment of teachers with high academic qualifications and experience.
- Congenial atmosphere is provided for the all round and harmonious development of the child’s personality through co-curricular and extra curricular activities, educational tours and school magazines.